Silicon Valley News

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Google partners with artists to advance HTML5 animation



Google has teamed up with a group of artists to push the boundaries of HTML5 animation and challenge Flash as the favored app for Web art.

Tate Modern has partnered with Google to start an online art experiment called This Exquisite Forest. The project lets users create  collaborative short animations.




Google describes the project in detail in this The Making of This Exquisite Forest video.

Meanwhile, the two organizations currently responsible for the development of HTML have decided on a degree of separation and this means that in the future there will be two versions of HTML5, reports I Programmer.

1 comment:

  1. I am interestedin Animation & graphics designing. Looking for advance animation course in delhi.Can you please suggest me some.Also do let me know what are scopes if i make it my career.

    Warm Regards
    Monica

    ReplyDelete